Younger Looking you
Service Price: Starting from £700/ treatment
Enhance your natural beauty without the need for surgery, keep it real!.
Check Enhancement Treatment £399/ 1.1ml deep or Volume
- Reduce or smooth facial lines, wrinkles and folds
- The most natural looking results
- We have years service experience
- Restore lost volume of different areas of face
Juvederm Smile Lip Enhancement
With any cross link product 0.5 ml for £250.
Lines, Wrinkles, Hollows, Lips, Marionette Lines, Smokers Lines, Lip augmentation and cheek enhancement.
Temporary swelling, Bruises, Allergic reactions. You MUST notify the Aesthetic Practitioner of any allergies before the procedure.
Our Aesthetic practitioner has all the right training and legal qualification to perform this service for you.
After 48 hours you should be fully recovered and feeling great.
You will see immediate results after the treatment is finished.
Duration of Results
Approx 6-8 months.
Duration of procedure
Treatment time is 30-45 minutes.
We use a tropical cream to numb the area to minimise pain.
With UK or European best dermal filler ( Hyaluronic Acid gel) .
No one likes wrinkles but unfortunately they are inevitable and unless you do not move your face muscles all your life, there is no way that you can naturally stop wrinkles from occurring. However, that does not mean that there are not treatments that prevent these wrinkles. Many treatments such as Anti Wrincle, chemical peels, skin tightening treatments, etc. can help smooth out wrinkles on your face to give you a younger look. Anti Wrincle injections are by far the most popular technique of smoothing out wrinkles, as it is an effective and easy solution that can easily maintain results for 4 â€“ 5 months. Anti-wrinkle injections are a highly popular method of softening facial expression lines and making the face look refreshed.
WHAT ARE ANTI-WRINKLE INJECTIONS?
Commonly known as "Anti Wrincle" is Botulinum toxin which blocks the release of a substance called acetylcholine. This reduces the muscle activity that causes moderate to severe wrinkles to form. As we age, our muscles loose elasticity, and climate condition does its fair share of damage to our face skin too. Botulinum toxin are vastly used and are convenient way to smooth horizontal wrinkles around eyes Periorbital line or "Crows Feet", Gabellar lines or "Frown Lines", Bunny Lines and Eye Brow Lift.
TREATMENT AREAS FOR EIGHT POINT FACE LIFT
1&2: Cheek bone/structure: A small amount of volume in the area enhances the cheekbones and often helps to lift the nasolabial folds.
3: Tear trough/midface: Reduces the appearance of tired hollows under the eyes. If you have significant hollows you may need additional product with a softer, more flexible dermal filler to help with this. Your injector will determine if this additional treatment is suitable for you.
4: Nasolabial fold: This area often deepens with age, so adding volume here can help give a more youthful appearance.
5: Marionette Lines / Mouth corners: The down turning of the mouth with age gives a 'down frown'. Using dermal filler in this area can lift the face.
6. Prejowl area: Loss of volume in the jaw, cheek and chin area can all contribute to jowl formation, so replacing volume in the hollow along the jawline, along with the other areas of the 8 Point Lift, can all help to reduce or improve jowls.
7. Jawline: As we age, we lose the angle of the jaw, which helps to lift and support the lower face, so the lower face starts to fall forward, contributing to jowls and sagging. A subtle enhancement of the angle of the jaw can help lift these areas. If you have significant loss of volume in this area you may require more product, and different techniques to get best results.
8. Lower cheek volume: Hollowing in the lower cheek area can make us look gaunt, while treating this area with filler can help with improve the natural curve and structure of the cheek.
What are Anti-Wrinkle Injections?
Commonly known as “Botox” is Botulinum toxin which blocks the release of a substance called acetylcholine. This reduces the muscle activity that causes moderate to severe wrinkles to form. As we age, our muscles loose elasticity, and climate condition does its fair share of damage to our face skin too. Botulinum toxin are vastly used and are convenient way to smooth horizontal wrinkles around eyes Periorbital line or “Crow’s Feet”, Gabellar lines or “Frown Lines”, Bunny Lines and Eye Brow Lift.
Areas That Can Be Treated
- Forehead (2 Areas): To reduce “Horizontal lines” and “Frown Lines”, achieving fresher, & revitalized appearance.
- Eye Area (1 Area): relaxes muscles around your eyes also called “Crow’s feet” so that they contract when you smile, laugh or squint.
- Nasal Area (1 Area): lines around your nose also called “bunny lines” can be softened and in some cases eliminated completely
- Chin Area (1 Area): Chin is also known as mental region and is formed by lower front of mandible. Due to various reasons these muscles contract and would imbalance chin that can affect the appearance of entire middle or lower third of the face. Relaxation of these muscles can be done using Botox.
- Perioral Area (1 Area): Vertical lines also commonly known as “smoker lines” can be treated with small dose of Botulinum toxin. It is mainly due to loss of tissue volume and can be treated better with dermal fillers
- Corner of Mouth (1 Area): “Sad Expression” or downward drooping which is due to loss of volume in the skin below the corners of mouth and in some cases it is caused by a tightness of the triangularis muscle which connects the corners of the mouth to the lower jaw which as a result pulls down the corners of the mouth. Best treatment is to use dermal fillers to support the corners of mouth but in some cases botulinum toxins can help relax traingularis muscles and hence pulling up the corners of mouth. It is also helpful for person who grimaces or grinds their teeth while you sleep.